Office: +1 (809) 261 2231 Whatsapp: +1 (809) 757-5195 concierge@villasaguadulce.com

Casa Quivira

  • 6,757 Sq.Ft
  • 5 Bathroom(s)
  • 5 Bedroom(s)
  • Swimming Pool
Privacy and luxury combine to create a villa like no other, with a more-than-180 degrees panoramic view to the ocean from all of its rooms. A sophisticated window system allows enjoying the tropical breeze to freely flow through the villa, and the master suite, designed with exotic wood handmade details, creates a wonderful atmosphere. Mirrored cascades, a private deck with a Jacuzzi and infinite pools complete this ideal holiday destination; which with our renting system, it can generate incomes for you throughout the year.

Casa Quivira

A modern style villa that combines elegance with comfort. Its spectacular three-level swimming pool, with a cascade on one side and a water mirror on the other, extends along the wooden deck. Of its five rooms, one is a master suite, with access to its own private deck with outdoor Jacuzzi and an exclusive view to the sunset in Mount Isabell. The remaining four rooms have their own access to the terrace and the pool. To facilitate foreign investment, we do not require a credit rating or proof of income from banks. We also take care of the maintenance and cleaning of the entire property, including its spectacular three-level pool. It is a complete experience, with regular incomes throughout the year, and the chance to enjoy it on your own whenever it is available, since Dominican Republic is a nice touristic destination at any time of the year.

IN THE COMMUNITY

Villas Agua Dulce is a high-end, residential, gated community. Within our 25 acres of breathtaking land, we offer a wide variety of services, including spa, tennis court and basketball court. In Casa Quivira you will enjoy panoramic views surrounded by nature and luxury amenities. Watch the video to get a taste of this property.

Amenities

Cancha de Basquet
Spa
Complejo Privado
Aire Acondicionado
Alquiler de Auto
Babysitter
Cancha de Tenis
Cocheras
Cocina Completa
Generador
Gym
Muebles en exterior
Servicio de Limpieza
Transfer
TV
WiFi

PLOTS

Our residential community, nestled in the beautiful hills facing the ocean, is surrounded by the beauty and peacefulness of the tropical forest. We offer a variety of floor plans, in many sizes, all with panoramic views. VILLAS AGUA DULCE has lots from 6,500 Sq. Ft. up to 40,000 Sq. Ft. m/l. Our master plan has been carefully designed to ensure amazing ocean views for every villa and privacy for everyone. The location of VILLAS AGUA DULCE provides convenient access to major beaches, an array of recreational destinations, and the International Airport of Puerto Plata is only 15 minutes away.

Why invest in Villas Agua Dulce?

Investment

Regular incomes throughout the year, managed by our renting system. We also take care of the maintenance and cleaning of your property.

Reliability

Property title issued in the name of the purchaser according to the National Title System, similar to the ones in North America and Most of Europe. Community with 24/7 controlled access ensured by security staff. Building guarantee.

Financing

With only 40% upfront, you will be able to enjoy an income-generating property in the Caribbean, and you can use those incomes to help financing the remaining 60% in a period up to 10 years with 6% interests.

Comfort

Privacidad, confort, lujos y vista al mar. A minutos del Aeropuerto de Puerto Plata, lejos de cualquier espacio ruidoso y de clima agradable todo el año.

testimonials





Let me know about new opportunities via email.


Open chat