We are a Real Estate Development and Construction Company and we founded VILLAS AGUA DULCE in 2009. VILLAS AGUA DULCE is an exclusive resort located on the edge of El Choco National Park, in Cabarete, Dominican Republic. Delighted by the natural beauty and peace found in this beautiful place, we decided to join our know-how and experience to pursue our dream. After many years of consistent growth, we are proud to offer an amazing opportunity to invest in an exclusive region of the Caribbean.
Your most relaxing investment
HIGH RETURN RENTAL PROGRAM
DEVELOPER FINANCING OPTIONS
FULL-SERVICE GATED COMMUNITY
Why choose Villas Agua Dulce
We make sure your purchase is as comfortable as your stay.
LEARN THE BENEFITS
• Our highly-experienced professional team is in charge of our excellent rental management program. We operate on a 24/7 basis, which guarantees regular monthly income. This income can be used to pay a large portion of the financing.
• We promote your property online, optimizing the occupancy rate throughout the year.
• You won’t have to worry about the maintenance and cleaning of your property, our well-trained staff will take care of everything.
• You will enjoy an income-producing property in the Caribbean, fully managed by our professional team, requiring only 40% upfront cash.
• We propose a fixed fee for an extended period of time, without exposure to fluctuation on interest or exchange rates.
• No credit rating or tax return evidence is required. This facilitates foreign investment.
• You can also pay installments in advance to shorten the financing, with no pre-payment penalties.
• The property title to the villa and the land will be legally issued in the name of the purchaser. All according to the national title system (which is similar to the ones in North America and most of Europe).
• We offer a five-year building guarantee. Buildings are made of 100% concrete, with no lightweight walls or gypsum boards. Local anti-seismic regulations are followed tightly.
• Our private community has a 24-hour controlled access ensured by the security staff and the surveillance cameras installed throughout the property.
• Located on the beautiful northern Dominican coast, and only 15 minutes from an international airport, Villas Agua Dulce is the perfect paradise to escape the cold winters and the stress of everyday life.
• All the properties have wonderful ocean views and exuberant vegetation.
• At Villas Agua Dulce, we choose privacy, relax and spacious lands over built-up and crowded spaces.
See for yourself
We invite you to spend a few days with us and, once you purchase, we’ll take care of the expenses of your trip.
Contact us to learn more!
Our residential community, nestled in the beautiful hills facing the ocean, is surrounded by the beauty and peacefulness of the tropical forest. We offer a variety of floor plans, in many sizes, all with panoramic views. VILLAS AGUA DULCE has lots from 6,500 Sq. Ft. up to 40,000 Sq. Ft. m/l. Our master plan has been carefully designed to ensure amazing ocean views for every villa and privacy for everyone. The location of VILLAS AGUA DULCE provides convenient access to major beaches, an array of recreational destinations, and the International Airport of Puerto Plata is only 15 minutes away.
ABOUT THE COMMUNITY
Located just ten minutes away from Sosua beach, VILLAS AGUA DULCE is a modern and unique residential, gated community. Our private development offers a wide variety of services including a tennis court and basketball court, all spread out over our 25 acres of breathtaking land. The scenic views, limitless activities, turquoise water, and peace of mind are sure to make your stay unforgettable.
The quality of the materials used to build our Deluxe Villas, our infrastructures and our other facilities reduces the cost of maintenance and insures economic savings and durability.
Alex - U.S.A
We had great vacation in Casa La Villa. Everything was good including weather during our stay. Villa looks exactly the same as on pictures, Wonderful view! Amazing pool! Air is fantastic especially in the mornings – pure oxygen!
Bozena - Canada
Where do I even begin. Thanks to our generous honest host Sandrine with her wonderful communication before booking that I was at ease to book this gorgeous villa with my children. Very safe and guarded which is very important to have. May I add and so much fun. Such wonderful taxi’s/drivers at point to wherever you want to go. Whatever I needed for my children and just for us adults was given with no issues. Everything works perfectly. Most definitely coming back to either the same or one of Sandrine’s other beautiful villas. Thank you so much for the bottom of my heart for taking such good care of us while vacationing Sandrine and all her awesome staff. Xoxo
Claudia - Chile
The villas are beautiful! invite to rest and fun in groups at the same time, that makes it an excellent choice to share with friends. Very well equipped being the pool the differentiating element of the property. The view, Magnificent !!!
Donte - France
Casa La Villa était incroyable! Très belle maison, aménagement spacieux. La piscine était géniale! Les chefs étaient super sympa et la nourriture était exceptionnelle. La communication avec Sandrine était facile. Je recommande vivement cet hôtel, j’ai l’intention de revenir. Merci d’avoir fait de mon anniversaire un voyage spécial!
Patrick - Florida USA
I had a group of ten guys for a bachelor party. The house is big enough that sometimes I had to call to find someone. Sandrine and her staff was so hospitable and thoughtful. The propriety was well kept. My emails and text were always answered. The house is about ten minutes from the main attractions. I would suggest you have a car since we were up and down from the house to the beach numerous times. Overall, our stay was great!!! Looking forward to our next trip with Sandrine.
Ibrahima - U.S.A
I would have to say it’s one of the most unique and luxurious property you can find. Very well maintained the level of comfort is hard to beat! It was super ultra clean. Everything was in perfect condition. The kitchen is amazing, the bedrooms are very unique and comfortable, the jacuzzi and pool area was just perfect! The decorations and architectural design elements of this property are just superb! The security is excellent and friendly. Sandrine is amazing, she made us feel like home and the communication was PERFECT!
Jason - Dominican Republic
Great Place, Awsome pool, and very safe, you can feel really secure they have 24h security, the Villa its very spacious and the pool area its just perfect. also they clean every day that leave more space for you to relax and have a great time, will be comming back, loved the place. Sandrine also was very frendly, and her staff were very polite too.
John - Georgia USA
Fabulous modern luxury villa that is in a secluded and secure (24 HR guards) subdivision of similar homes. The pool, view and outdoor areas are so spectacular that we only went to the beach once. This is a great and romantic place for just one couple to relax from a busy schedule in true luxury. It was great having daily housekeeping and the fridge stocked with drinks, snacks and beer. Lots of the local restaurants will deliver food to the villa. Great shrimp in yellow curry at Papi’s in Cabarete on the beach as recommended by Sandrine. Loved the view and modern luxury of the villa and this is a very good place to relax.
Malikka - Maryland USA
The house the was just BEAUTIFUL I went with a group of fam n friends for my bday, the staff was just great Mr.Antony went above to make out stay was GREAT, we all was so nervous with the hurricane weather so we contacted sandrina in our concerns and she reassured us the weather was perfect and it was just right the entire time, the house was clean, the maid cleaning was ok, hotspot worked great for the group, clean pool, sandrina even helped with our car rental which was great, also helped book out ATV ride for my bday which was awesome her staff was so nice I can’t even express that more so helpful on places to eat at shop at just awesome , we all had a great time in DR and really didn’t want to leave the house because we loved it …we will definitely be back and we will Airbnb with her and one of her homes
Patrick - Maryland USA
Really loved this place, the pictures don’t do it enough justice. Very clean with beautiful views & unique hip decorations. No more than 10 minutes from the beach & restaurants. Staff was friendly and helpful. I will definitely be back.
Raquel - California USA
Villas Agua Dulce was AMAZING! Sandrine and staff were attentive, courteous, the home was spectacular! Sandrine upgraded me and my family to one the the best villas available and we enjoyed every minute of it. We were so comfortable we didn’t leave the place! I would say if you are thinking of joining them, don’t think twice.